1. Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute. OR Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
A graduate degree with a pass in all parts/sections of the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS. Candidates having extraordinary managerial/leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation/post-graduation.
2. Candidate must have valid CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TU test score.
1. Candidates need to apply online for the MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.thapar.edu.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ TU entrance examination scores.
3. Final selection will be based on CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TU entrance exam, Group Discussion and performance in Personal Interview.