MBA (Master of Business Administration) International Business
This programme, a unique two-year course, is a comprehensive study of management topics, from an international perspective. Armed with a strong focus on conceptual knowledge, inherent skills and domain expertise envisaged of managers in both private and public sectors internationally, this programme assists students to analyse the core management techniques, as approached from different perspectives so as to understand their application on the global scale.
- Dynamic industry-integrated course structure and curriculum
- Contemporary, relevant and progressive pedagogy and curriculum compatible with global requirements.
- Reinforced teaching-learning practices that focus on: experiential approach to knowledge transfer, case study and brain storming sessions on academic subjects.
- Focused co-curricular development through seminar series, guest lectures from eminent personalities, skill enhancement programmes [SEP] and soft skill development.
- Extra-curricular activities like industrial visits, literary clubs, social outreach, management clubs and newsletter editorials.
- A finishing school approach to overall development of the student.
INDUSTRIAL PRACTICE [IP]
- Monitored internship of 2 months, post first year, reinforced with a 4-month stipendiary industrial internship
- Envisages guest lectures on emerging aspects of business and industry.
- Under the aegis of the industry-interface programme, management development programmes, executive development programmes, panel discussions driven by industry doyens and the academic stalwarts will be conducted to make students industry-worthy.
- Industrial practice is a pre-placement exercise aimed at providing the students with a hands-on experience, making them industry ready.
- Last Date of Application :
30 - Jun - 2017
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserve Category) in aggregate from a recognized University.
- A high score in CAT/ MAT/ATMA/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT
- Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Presidency School of Management is strictly based on merit.
- Application may be submitted online
- Application may be downloaded, filled & submitted in person/post
- Application form can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of 750/- (Seven Hundred and Fifty Rupees only) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ Presidency University” payable at Bengaluru
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Please send your filled application with the above certificates to:
No. 83, Richmond Road,
Bengaluru-560025, Karnataka, India