MBA (Master of Business Administration) Finance Management
Finance is the life line of every business enterprise. Being the nerve centre of the business operation, the MBA Finance Programme is tailor-made to meet the challenging demands of the industry.
- Last Date of Application :
30 - Jun - 2017
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserve Category) in aggregate from a recognized University.
- A high score in CAT/ MAT/ATMA/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT
- Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Presidency School of Management is strictly based on merit.
- Application may be submitted online
- Application may be downloaded, filled & submitted in person/post
- Application form can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of 750/- (Seven Hundred and Fifty Rupees only) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ Presidency University” payable at Bengaluru
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card