B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) - Polymer Engineering
B.Tech Polymer Engineering is 4 year course with the following objectives:
To expose students in fundamentals ,design,development ,processing and best practices in polymer science and technology
To develop analytical and problem-solving abilities
To develop student's capability to anticipate and manage technological challenges in polymer science and technology
To provide quality manpower to cater the needs of plastics, rubber, composites, adhesives , coatings and other polymer industries
To support polymer industries by providing consultancy in new product development and testing
To create laboratories with world class facilities
For NRI Candidates:
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students:
• English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
• Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses.
• Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1994.
Candidates are instructed to apply through online by visiting our university website