B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.Tech EEE is 4 Year Course with the following Objective:
To prepare students to excel in Electrical and Electronics Engineering profession by providing sound theoretical knowledge, practical experience, industrial training and all round development.
To develop skills for devising and evaluating solutions including design of components, systems and experiments.
To provide necessary personality skill development courses and software skills so as to face the challenges posed by core industries and software companies.
To inculcate self learning capability to enable the students to constantly update themselves with the technological developments.
To impart skills required to appreciate both technical and non technical and non technical features of other disciplines , in order to deal with the impact of technology in a global and social context.
For NRI Candidates:
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students:
• English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
• Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses.
• Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1994.
Candidates are instructed to apply through online by visiting our university website