B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) - Computer Science
To introduce the fundamentals of science and engineering concepts essential for a computer engineer
• To inculcate the knowledge of mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles for effective problem solving
• To provide knowledge in computer science, modeling & design of computer based systems
• To impart knowledge to analyze, design, test and implement software required for various applications
• To hone personality skills, trigger social commitment and inculcate societal responsibilities.
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students
• English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
• Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses.
• Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1994.
Candidates are instructed to apply through online by visiting our university website