B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) - Civil Engineering
B.Tech Civil Engineering Course has the following Objective:
To provide fundamental knowledge in science and mathematics to understand civil engineering concepts.
To equip with knowledge to plan, design, analyze, construct, maintain and manage civil engineering systems.
To provide understanding of various codes and standards in the field of design and construction.
To impart knowledge in theory and skills in practice on structural, geo-technical, geo-informatics, water resources, environmental and transportation engineering in solving civil engineering problems.
To inculcate knowledge of sustainability in various aspects of civil engineering.
To provide broad exposure on managerial, economic and ethical issues.
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students
• English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
• Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses.
• Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1994.
Candidates are instructed to apply through online by visiting our university website