B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) - Automobile Engineering
B.Tech Automobile Engineering is a 4 year Regular Course with the following Objective:
Apply skills and understanding of engineering sciences with a foundation in mathematics, chemistry and physics necessary for engineering practice.
Design and develop components, systems and products that meet specific requirements and use resources prudently in solving complex problems encountered in professional practice.
Develop, test evaluate and execute engineering solutions to problems and projects that are practical and of a complexity encountered in professional practice.
Design and conduct experiments; analyze results.
Recognize and understand contemporary issues and the role of professionals in global society.
Practice Professional and ethical responsibilities, including understanding of the societal impact of engineering solutions.
Perform design individual and team-based project environments, providing leadership as necessary.
Communicate and perform effectively as engineering professionals.
Develop intellectually and technically through continued learning.
Understand the continuing and life long learning practice.
For NRI Candidates:
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students:
• English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
• Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses.
• Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1994.
Candidates are instructed to apply through online by visiting our university website