B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) - Aerospace Engineering
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering is a 4 year course :
The B. Tech curriculum envisages five elective courses in addition to the courses on basic science, humanities, basic engineering and core aeronautical Engineering. The prescribed core courses cover important and exciting areas of Aeronautical Engineering including Aerodynamics, Aircraft Structures, Flight Dynamics, Propulsion, Avionics, Aircraft Design, Rockets and Missiles, Aircraft Systems and Instrumentations, and Aircraft Maintenance. As a part of the curriculum, the students are also given the best possible training in the modeling & simulation software packages that are widely used in Aerospace Industries such as CATIA, ANSYS, HYPER-MESH, and FLUENT. The students will also be undergoing practical classes in Laboratory Facilities of the department including Aircraft Systems Laboratory, Aircraft Structures Laboratory, Aerodynamics Laboratory, Propulsion and Aero Engine Laboratory, Simulation Laboratory, Aircraft Structures Repair Laboratory, and Avionics Laboratory.
For NRI Candidates:
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students:
• English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
• Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
• Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses.
• Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1994.
Candidates are instructed to apply through online by visiting our university website