PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) - International Business
The programme offers a well designed course content covering topics on general management and topics directly related to the understanding and management of international business. Salient features of the programme:
- Guest lectures by eminent persons, experts, senior practicing managers in various fields of international business are held on a regular basis.
- Students get opportunity to participate and volunteer in Seminars on contemporary issues of international business.
- Regular research based projects that students undertake as assignments to inculcate aptitude for research and innovation as well as to put theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Visits to ports, airports, dry ports and inland container depots to enable students to have firsthand knowledge of international trade.
- Opportunity to undergo a two trimester foreign language course in German, French, Chinese etc.
- Global exposure through foreign exchange programme.
- Last Date of Application :
30 - Nov - 2016