MMS (Masters in Management Studies)
Most degrees are obtained with the purpose of advancing career prospects and job opportunities. The MMS program provides exciting career opportunities for people looking for promotions or a better job.
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Operations Management
• IT Operations Manager
• Financial Operations Manager
• System Centre Operations Manager
• Quality Assurance Operations Manager
• Retail Operations Managers
Graduate in any discipline from a statutory university with a minimum 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category students, graduated from University within Maharashtra), candidates appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the MMS course must take the common entrance test MH-CET conducted by The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
• Candidates must have appeared for CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT examination.
• Students should follow the admission procedure laid down by DTE.