BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
Bachelor in Business Management Studies (BMS)
(A Three Years Full Time Course of The University of Mumbai).
• To give insights on modern management practices.
• To help students become focused and determined about their career.
• To provide adequate training and develop them to face competitive management scenarios.
• To cultivate a self-discipline culture, enabling them to face external competition.
• To build talent pool and make them employable for corporate Jobs.
• To make students Tech Savvy and help them to stay updated.
1. A candidate should be eligible for admission for the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Management.
2. HSC (10+2) pass from any stream with English as the passing subject and minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
3. Three Years Diploma Course after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
4. Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
6. Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the respective Institute / College.
Admissions will be made strictly according to the rules and procedures laid down by the University of Pune